A Journey To Remember

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nashville trip..

We recently got to go on a "work" related "vacation" as Micayla called it with Mica.. We went to Nashville and got to stay at the Opryland resort which was a blast, and we got to go shopping in a 1.2 million square ft. mall... How nice is that girls?? We went there everyday, by shuttle from our hotel, and we still never went into every store... bummer ! I have to say that this was truely one of our more relaxing trips. Mica would leave work early everyday ( don't tell anyone ) and come to the hotel and get us and we would go back to the mall, and we would go eat together and we even got to go see downtown Nashville. Pretty neat !!! Our kid's enjoyed exploring the hotel, which we never saw all of it either.. it was just a great time for us all !

If you ever get the chance to go , go..... you won't be disappointed at all !!

4 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

YAY for your blog! I am sooo exctied! It all looks good to me! I can't wait to keep up with ya on your blog! The kids are sooo big and too cute!

The Jordon Family said...

aahh... I'm so excited to be getting a response !! this is so fun !!! Im trying to add more pics but it is having some kind of trouble so maybe tomorrow....

Sarah Ward said...

Yeah I know the feeling of problems. You see I have a sideways picture!! I have no idea how to do the pictures!!

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

The Jordon Family said...

I will stay awake all night trying to figure out how to do this stuff.. It is my new obsession !!