A Journey To Remember

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My New Obsession :)







Ok everyone, I am loving this way too much !! It's all I thought about when I went to bed, and now I'm up first thing writing again while my kids's are asleep .
I hope yall don't get tired of seeing pics of my kids.. Most of these are taken from my iphone and I probably have close to 700 pictures on it now.. Crazy I know, but it does just as good as my digital camera , if not better !!!
Obviously we love to swim in the summer !!!!






3 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

So fun! I think you are going to be a good blogger! I am not the greatest! It is hard to get pictures of alyssa at this age, but we are having some made thrusday so hopefully I will have some new ones to post!!
Can't wait to see you in 3 hours!

The Jordon Family said...

I am loving it so much !!
I can't wait to see new pictures of Alyssa, and I can't wait to see her in person today... I told "Kayla" that she was ready to see her and KK said aah !! She also said, I wonder how big she is? We can't wait to see you guys today !!!
YAY !!!!

The Black's said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're a blogger now! It is pretty fun, huh?! You'll have to visit our blog to see how much better Brooke's mouth is. Amazing!