A Journey To Remember

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10th, 5th and Pre-K ....

I had to throw this pic in because Deric is catching up to Mica on his hight and look, they are twinkies too :) They are big work out buddies too so look out dad..




















Well, the day has come... My sidekick, baby angel, best girlfriend has started Pre-K today. I knew it would be hard for me since I started crying about it yesterday, but wow, it is really hitting home now! She was happy and ready to go which takes some sadness away. I am thankful that she was ready to go.. As for Deric who has been back since Friday the 15th, and Aca who started yesterday, well it's a routine that's been going on for a while.. they are always ready to go back and see friends, not neccesarily ready for all the work but it's always a smooth start back for them...






Man it's quiet in my house.. :) I realize that I will get use to it.. Right ??? I will need some reassuring feed- back from some of you mom's who know where I'm coming from... chat soon !!

3 comments:

Angela said...

You can borrow Jeb any day if it gets too quiet! They all look so cute. I hope Micayla has a good day.

Sarah Ward said...

Your kids look so stinkn cute and ll grown up. Look at KK sitting in her seat like a big girl! She is too cute! Hope you enjoyed your day!

The Black's said...

Peace and quiet can be a really good thing too! It will make the noise all the more sweet! What do I know...Brooke's still with me...but I'm looking very forward to her starting next week!