A Journey To Remember

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary ~ Birthday

Today is mine and Mica's 12 year anniversary!! We celebrated yesterday by going out to eat at Theo's and just spending some much needed alone time together. Theo's was very relaxing and romantic at the same time. We had one whole side of the restaurant to ourselves literally until we were finished eating, it was great!! They play that old italian style music throughout the restaurant which I absolutely love so it made for an even more romantic evening.
I love you babe more than words could ever express in any way, and can't wait for our next date :)

Today is also my birthday so my entire weekend was filled with lot's of fun and love from my family!! Mica and the kiddos treated me super special today from the second we got up until bedtime. I love you guys so much! Thanks for making my entire weekend the BEST ever!!

3 comments:

Alissa and Jordan said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful! Happy anniversary too!

The Jordon Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jordon Family said...

Thanks Alissa! It was wonderful! :)