A Journey To Remember

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Skating in the house

Skating in the house is not something we normally let our kids do, however, Micayla has been wanting roller skates and to learn to skate for a while now , so we broke down and got her some and we're making her start off in the house.. probably lame to some of you but she's actually doing pretty good.. The day we first bought them we made her try in the garage (with me and Mica) on each side of her holding her hands and that didn't work at all.. she was flopping all over the place, so Mica said try on the rug in the house then go from there to the hardwoods and the ceramic tiles (scary) but she's really doing well and doing it without our help.. Look out skate place, your next :)

1 comment:

Sarah Ward said...

Oh my goodness! She is too cute! I LOVE the skates and I LOVE that precious little face! I need to see her! AND you of course;)