A Journey To Remember

Monday, July 20, 2009

One of our road trips

Last Tuesday we had to be out of the house because our hardwoods were being re-sanded and stained after we had to have a portion of them removed and replaced, so we headed to Ft. Smith since Mica was commuting back and forth there anyway..
It's a short trip but my kids crashed anyway, well these two did... I don't get too many pictures like this so I had to take it while I had the chance.. It's not often you'll see my sixteen year old snoozing next to my five year old.. I just love it :)

Love it :) ... you all with younger kiddos will understand when they get as old as our teenager..

Below, Aca was reading all the way down.. he has a summer reading assignment from school already so he was trying to knock it out



2 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

How precious ! I know that is something you will cherish forever! Glad you got to visit my stompin grounds!! Too bad there was nothing to do!:) Love you!

The Jordon Family said...

I felt at home there just knowing it was your place :)
Love u 2 girly-o