A Journey To Remember

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Girly Tom Boy

I have to admit this child has been super wild this summer, I am talking rough wild. I'm not sure what's going on but let's just say her brothers and cousins (boys) are maybe a little scared of her at times :) Please lord let Aunt Heather have at least one girl out of those twins in her belly :):):) Anyway, my point with this picture is that there is still a girly side to her too. She and I were at the mall a few days ago and we went in Icing, and she was playing with this and prissing around trying all the stuff on.. So maybe it's just a summer boredom thing when she turns wild ....

4 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

I def. think we should get our wild girls together! They could have some fun and get into lots of trouble I am sure!!:)

Angela said...

What a sweetie.

The Jordon Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jordon Family said...

Sarah, you got that right on the "lots of trouble" part
and Angela, thank you, but man.. I have never seen her like this

I say all of this with LOVE