A Journey To Remember

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

90.4 - 102.6

Her fever has been bouncing back and forth from 90.4 up to 102.6 What is up with this.. We have been to the doctor once and she had puss on her tonsills so they immediately swabed her throat but it was negative.. said it's probably a virus and to come back Wednesday if she is still running fever and not better.. we'll be going back.. she just lays around sleeping, and hasn't eaten since Friday. She did take a bite of something Saturday and a bite of something last night and that was it. We are doing Motrin every six hrs. on the dot and it only brings it down a little and for a short time. Is there something going around I don't know about? If anyone knows let me know please.

2 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

Oh poor little love! I am so sorry she is so sick. I know that is miserable for her and you. I hope she gets better soon!

The Jordon Family said...

Thanks Sarah. It is very unnerving because I can't do anything for her but put medicine and liquids in her, when she'll drink.