A Journey To Remember

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break~Atlanta

Ok, I am going to try to keep my pics to a minimum with each thing we did on this trip.. so here we go.. first of all , this man pictured with my kids is Dominique Wilkins for you basketball fans back in the 80's and 90's. He happened to be outside the Lennox mall where we were shopping and Deric spotted him. He was so kind and manerly and was happy to have his picture taken.

Below, we are waiting to get inside the arena to watch the Atlanta Hawks/Orlando Magic play some B-ball.. it was a great game!!

Inside the arena

Go Hawks.. and Deric would be saying, go Magic!!

On to the Coca-Cola museum.. it was awesome! The best part was sampling all the different cokes from around the world

The couch the kiddos are sitting on was used on American Idol in 2005.. pretty cool

Now the Aquarium.... have you ever seen a crab this big?? this picture does NOT even do it justice..

This was the happiest shark I have ever seen.. very photogenic if I do say so myself..

Hanging out in the aquarium

On to the CNN building.. we got to tour the inside and actually watch the news being done live.. I wasn't aloud to take pictures but I promise it was amazing! There was security on every floor and when I say every floor......... we took a free standing escalator 8 stories up and walked our way back down.. we got to see where Nancy Grace, Anderson Cooper and others work. It was very neat!


My one picture inside the CNN building.. It's huge inside and so worth going to











2 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

You guys just did it ALL! Looks like so much fun! I am glad yall got to get away for a bit for some great family time!
P.S. I miss you :(

The Jordon Family said...

Awe! I miss you too:(