A Journey To Remember

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Migraines

Aca has been having migraines, and I'm talking on a scale from 1-10.. ranging from a 10 down to a 6. Today I got a call from the nurses office and he was having one "8".. I had to get him home and get his meds in him.. I have never had one but I was told by his doctor they are very painful, and when it's a 10 Aca is in tears. If you happen to stop by my blog and read this , please send up a prayer for him. The headaches are miserable and we have to keep a journal on them because he can really only have so many a month before they go further in testing him. He is on prescription medicines and they are knocking the pain out, but they are also knocking Aca out. He's a tough boy, but even a boy can only take so much! Thanks for your prayers~ in advance

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so sorry! Praying right now.

Sarah Ward said...

AWe this makes me so sad for sweet Aca. I hate he is still having these! I will be praying for him. I have had one and they are miserable!:(
Love you guys!!
I will be lifting him up to the Ultimate physician:)

Angela said...

Poor little guy. Will pray. : (