A Journey To Remember

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Galaxy




Another win for Galaxy! Not sure what Micayla was thinking about here but it looks like food?!?
Nope, she was "winded" :)
Don't know.. Apparently she was extremely sleepy during the game cause she was just kind of running all over the place. She did manage to score 2 goals though so that was good. She fell asleep on the way home too so I know she was very sleepy. This is a child that never takes naps at home, so to fall asleep on a short drive home tells ya something..Good Job Galaxy!!

2 comments:

April, Steve & Lowery said...

Oh to have a girl who actually like soccer. . .

The Jordon Family said...

I'm sorry! I promise I'm not trying to rub it in! I promise!!
I'm just excited she is actually playing. This is a very strong-minded child here. :)