A Journey To Remember

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few more things

First of all, I recieved my passport today.. YAY! I had to do some extra stuff for it because of my crazy name being what it is, and for what I am actually called on a daily basis. Anyway, it is here! Tomorrow Mica and I go to the Fayetteville Police Dept. to be fingerprinted (all part of the adoption process) calm down readers, :) Just kidding(on the calm down part). Just a little more paperwork to do. Monday and Tuesday will be our Homestudy. Can't wait. We are getting so much closer! I think I failed to post that Ethiopia has reopened all adoption opinions again, Praise the Lord for that!!! Nothing but a blessing from God there. Those children need to wait as little as possible to be adopted by families that will love and take care of them and show them Christ. We can't wait!

No comments: