A Journey To Remember

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day


I know this post is a little late but I wanted to get it in anyway..

The Friday before we left for Florida Mica decided to take off work early and make a run to the mall to get me something for Mother's day, and surprise me with it that night before we left. This is totally not Mica because he is usually a last minute kind of guy so I was very shocked and very surprised and didn't expect anything from him nor did I even think about it with our trip being the next day. I have to say that this man did awesomely great!!! He know's I love purses and have since I was a little girl, and shoes.. what woman doesn't?!?

He brought home a cherry red Nino Bossi bag and flip flops that matched from Warrens.

I love you babe, thanks for thinking of me even with all the chaos of getting ready for our trip was going on .. Love you always!!

No comments: