A Journey To Remember

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ever Wonder What You're Doing Wrong ?

It all started in March.. Micayla had pneumonia, then early April she had an upper respiratory infection and asthma issues, then she had a viral infection and still asthma junk going on.. and sky high fever.. then when I think she's getting better we wake up today with green drainage and an earache.. yes , all you mom's out there know what it means when your drainage is green.. we'll be at the doc today at 2.. I just thought we were getting better..
And then there's Deric, he has the flu and bronchitis.. Yes, he had the flu shot, but he has the "B" strain flu not "A" that he was given the shot for.. go figure! Thank the lord that his flu was caught in time to give him flu meds that would shorten the life of the junk.. I really think we have covered most every illness out there so does this mean that we'll be healthy the rest of the year ? :) I'm sure praying everyone is..

3 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

You HAVE been through the storm! I am so sorry your kiddos have been so sick! Poor kk has had one thing after another. Matt and I have been sick but the girls have managed to stay healthy! Praise the Lord! Maybe the weather will one day make up its mind and everyone can get well!!

Alissa and Jordan said...

Sorry to hear about all that...if it makes you feel any better all 3 of mine have strep. Yuck. And my throat is starting to hurt, oh no.

The Jordon Family said...

I'm sorry yall are going thru it too... it's no fun being sick !