A Journey To Remember

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Today after parent/ teacher conferences, Micayla and I went to the Pumpkin Patch and had some fun! She decided that the whole family needed a pumpkin, not just her and the boys so she picked the biggest for herself and the boys ended up with one a little smaller than hers and mom and dad's is really small :) The boys decided that they weren't going this year so Micayla happily picked for them... HAPPY FALL EVERYONE !!!



















4 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

What a little cutie-pa-tootie! I just love her and really need to see her soon!!
I am taking alyssa tomorrow so we will see what she picks out!! Tell kk good choices on the pumkins!!

Angela said...

I love the one of her by the witch! Fall pics are so much fun.

Robyn said...

Thank you for your prayers! Of course you can add me...I'll be adding you to my blogroll as well :) Such cute fall pictures!

The Jordon Family said...

You bet! I've learned you can never have enough friends praying for you.